Bgr8 Limited is a company registered in England under company number. 06459230. Our registered office is Unit 5, Beckbridge Industrial Estate, Ripley Drive, Normanton, WF6 1JD. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We adhere to the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). We shall be the data controller for your personal data, and we are registered on the public register of data controllers which is looked after by the Information Commissioner (our registration number is ZA305578).
Who is the data controller in respect of your personal information?
As described below, we may share your personal information with other organisations that may receive and process your personal information as a data controller in their own right.
Personal data we collect.
|When you call/email/contact us you may provide us with||– Your personal details, including postal & Billing address, email, phone numbers.|
– Purchase information: products details, serial Numbers, purchase dates,
– Copy of receipts
|When you place order(s) for goods or services||– Your personal details, including postal & Billing address, email, phone numbers.|
– Information about your purchase: product info, price paid, date purchased.
– Payment details
|When you visit our website||– Cookie information|
– Information about the device you are using (Including device, make model, operating system, IP address, browser type)
– Information about your online browsing behaviour on our website.
|CCTV Footage||– CCTV footage when you visit our premises|
How do we use your personal data?
We use your personal information in connection with our business activities. In particular, we may use your personal information to
- Process any orders you place with us
- to manage and administer any other arrangements between you and us (or one or more of our affiliates
- Deal with a complaint you may have
- Contact you about any changes that we make to our products or services.
- Respond to any communication you send to us.
- Deal with any warranty or legal claim.
Who do we share your personal information with?
We may share your personal information with third parties as described below.
- We use third parties to carry out certain activities on our behalf that involve the processing of personal information. For example, we may engage third party service providers to fulfil orders, deliver packages, send postal mail and email. These third parties have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. We may use the information we receive from third parties to supplement, improve and add to our databases of customer details.
- We may pass personal information to external agencies and organisations (including the police and other law enforcement agencies) for the purpose of preventing and detecting fraud (including fraudulent transactions) and criminal activity. These external agencies may check the information we give them against public and private databases and may keep a record of such checks to use in future security checks. We may also disclose personal information to the police and other law enforcement authorities in connection with the prevention and detection of crime.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose personal information held by us about our customers to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party (or subject to a reorganisation within our corporate group), personal information held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose personal information held by us about our customers to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party (or subject to a reorganisation within our corporate
How long do we keep your personal information?
We will only store your personal information for as long as we need it for the purposes for which it was collected (including as required by applicable law or regulation).
Protecting your personal information
We take the security of your data we hold seriously. We endeavour to protect the information you provide and have various security procedures in place. We store the information provided to us on our servers restricted to authorised personnel.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g. billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information as well as having undergone privacy training.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Updating your personal data
If any of your information that your provided to us changes (e.g. your email address, home address, name, contact number) you can inform by email, phone or post. Our contact details can be found in the “How to contact us” section of this policy.
Access to your personal information
The DPA gives you the right to access your personal information. To exercise your right to the information we hold please contact us. Our contact details can be found in the “How to contact us” section of this policy.
Withdrawal of consent
Where we hold data based on consent, individual have a right to withdraw consent at any time. To withdraw consent to our processing of your personal data please contact us. Our contact details can be found in the “How to contact us” section of this policy.
Making a Complaint
If you wish to make a complaint about the way that we handle your personal data, please contact us with the details of your complaint.
You may also contact the Information Commissioner’s Office through their website www.ico.org.uk
How to contact us
by telephone on 0113 831 3509
by writing to us at: BGR8 LTD, Unit 5, Beckbridge Industrial Estate, Ripley Drive, Normanton, WF6 1JD.
If you wish to make a subject access request or to exercise any other rights in relation to your personal information, please write to us at: BGR8 LTD, Unit 5, Beckbridge Industrial Estate, Ripley Drive, Normanton, WF6 1JD